- Marketing Strategies for your business and Cyber Security
- Marketing Strategies and Cybersecurity Is your business prepared in the event of a cybersecurity breach? Now is the time to take stock of your cybersecurity health, including the importance of securing information through best cybersecurity practices; identifying your risk and the types of cyber threats; and learning best practices for guarding against cyber threats.
- What SBDC
- When Apr 25, 2019 from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC-1M07
- Add event to calendar iCal
The accounts you need
- CUNYfirst (click the link to activate your CUNYfirst account)
- Blackboard - a learning management system used in CUNY where you can access your course materials if your professors use it. You need your CUNYfirst account to logon to Blackboard: go to York College website > "Current Students" > Blackboard (under "Online Services")
- York Email - you will receive all communications related to your courses and other academic matters through this email. (What is my York Email?)
- York network account. This account enables you to access the College computing resources such as using computers in computer labs and library, accessing WiFi on campus, printing from campus computers, logging in to the College network from home via VPN. To activate your York network account, contact the IT help desk by walking in to AC-3G01, or emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other digital systems or applications required by your course instructor. See the course syllabus for detailed description.
- MS-Word, Excel, or PowerPoint depending on your course(s)
- Office 365 which includes online Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS applications
- Web browsers and the skills to use the internet to search and evaluate information
- Other applications required by your course instructor
Self-paced tutorials on how to use various technology platforms and applications
Complete a self-paced learning module "Be Ready for Online Courses"
Log in to Blackboard. On "My courses" panel, you will find a course called "Be Ready for Online Courses." Click on to get started. Upon successful completion of this short course, you will obtain a certificate.