Academic Advisement Center
Academic advisors support students to successfully transition to the College, explore life and career goals and develop an academic plan. Academic advisement is a collaborative teaching relationship among academic advisors, students, faculty and the College community. Advisors support students to become self-directed learners and persist to graduation and beyond.
We Help Students
- make decisions related to their academic careers at York College.
- understand graduation requirements, and how they impact the choice of courses.
- develop an academic plan for persisting to graduation.
- understand York College programs, policies, procedures and resources
- explore various majors, and where they can lead after graduation.
- explore life goals, values, abilities, interests, and limitations.
Fall and Spring Semester Hours
|Mondays||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tuesdays||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesdays||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursdays||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Fridays||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Selected Saturday hours - please see Academic Calendar for dates.