- York SAVES Domestic Violence Advocacy Training
- Become a Domestic Violence Advocate and lessen the impact of domestic violence in our community.
- What Women Center Women History Month student plasmas
- When Mar 24, 2022 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC-3B04
- Contact Name Ebonie Jackson
- Contact Phone 718-262-2008
- Add event to calendar iCal
YorkSAVES seeks to educate students about domestic violence through peer-led educational sessions and promote education and safety through the use of technology, a smartphone app, and online software. Student participants receive:
- A Certificate of Completion for the Domestic Violence 101 Training Program
- Title of Domestic Violence Advocate
For more information or to volunteer for the program, contact Ebonie Jackson of the York College Women's Center at 718-262-2008 or email@example.com or stop by AC-3C01.