- Women's Salary Negotiation Workshop
- Closing the pay gap by training women to know their worth. Co-sponsored by the Women's Society and The American Association of University Women (AAUW).
- What Women Center Women History Month student employee plasmas
- When Mar 10, 2020 from 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where Small Theater - The Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center
- Contact Name Ebonie Jackson
- Contact Phone 718-262-2008
- Add event to calendar iCal
At the current rate, the gender pay gap will not close until 2106. We will not wait for policies and employer culture alone to determine when we reach parity. We are working to empower women nation-wide with skills to effectively negotiate their salary and benefits and become agents of change in their communities.
Dinner will be served and is sponsored by the Women's Society Student Club.
You must RSVP to attend - https://bit.ly/38hRXG4
Salary Negotiation Tips
- Wait for an appropriate time
- Resist throwing out the first number
- Base your salary request on data
- Take your time
- Consider saying NO
- Negotiate benefits