- Domestic Violence Peer Advocacy
- What plasmas Women Center student
- When Nov 14, 2019 from 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Where AARC, (AC - 3B04)
- Contact Name Ebonie Jackson
- Contact Phone 718-262-2008
- Add event to calendar iCal
YorkSAVES is an initiative for students to empower other students to create and maintain healthy relationships, take a stand towards ending sexual assault and domestic violence and to minimize the impact of such events on survivors. The YorkSAVES program seeks to educate students about domestic violence through
The YorkSAVES program seeks to educate students about domestic violence through peer-led educational sessions and promote education and safety through the use of technology, a smartphone app, and online software.
There are 2 training sessions: one on Tuesday, Oct. 15 from 10am to 2pm in AC - 3B04 and the other on Thursday, Nov. 14 from 5:30pm to 8pm in AC - 3B04.