- Mental Health First Aid
- As a part of our April events the Women’s Center, in conjunction with ThriveNYC, will be hosting a Free Mental Health First Aid in Higher Education Training event
- What plasmas Women Center student
- When Apr 10, 2018 from 11:00 AM to 02:50 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC - 3H15 & AC - 3H16
- Contact Name Ebonie Jackson
- Contact Phone 718-262-2008
- Add event to calendar iCal
The Mental Health First Aid Training will take place on Tuesday, April 10th in AC - 3H15 AND Wednesday, April 11th in AC - 3H16. This 8-hour training will take place over two (2) days from 11:00am-2:50pm and you MUST attend both days. Light refreshments will be provided.
This interactive training is open to staff, faculty, and students (participants must be 18 or older). Those who complete the training will receive a certificate recognizing their achievement which will be valid for three years. Anyone interested can RSVP by contacting the Women's Center at email@example.com.