- The Book Club
- The Men's and Women's Centers of York College introduce the Book Club, a forum for those that love to read as well as those that have a passion for learning.
- What Women Center student featured Mens Center Student Activities Student Development
- When Sep 14, 2012 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where The AARC - 3B04
- Contact Name Jonathan Quash
- Contact Phone 718.262.3772
- Attendees Men's Center Women's Center
- Add event to calendar iCal
All are invited!
Do you love to read? Then do not miss the first meeting of the newly formed Book Club, sponsored by the Women's and Men's Centers. Stop by and pick up your copy of our first reader, "The Tipping Point," by Malcolm Gladwell.
Our first reader this semester is the best selling book by Malcolm Gladwell. Each participant will receive a free copy. Sign up today by stopping by the Men's Center or the Women's Center. Then go online and take part in the discussion on the Book Club Message Board.