Jumpstart is a national early education organization that recruits and trains college students and community volunteers to work with preschool children in low-income neighborhoods. Through a proven curriculum, these children develop the language and literacy skills they need to be ready for school, setting them on a path to close the achievement gap before it is too late. Join us to work toward the day every child in America enters kindergarten prepared to succeed.
Positions with Jumpstart
- Team Leader
- Corps Member
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Program Assistant
Qualifications and Experience
- Dedication to early childhood education
- Commitment to service
Compensation and Benefits:
- Potential to earn Work-Study award during term of service
- AmeriCorps members will be eligible to receive an education award upon completion of their service term based on the hours' commitment level
- Extensive training in the field of early childhood education
- Unique opportunity to join a national network of individuals serving young children
- Invaluable opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young children
How do I sign up?
Apply online at jstart.org.apply.
For more information contact:
Site Manager: Sabrina Persaud, MPH
Academic Core Building: Student Activities Room 1E01E