- New York Blood Center Super Community Blood Drive
- Super Bowl XLVIII NY*NJ Host Committee in partnership with New York Blood Center Super Community Blood Drive: Give Blood and Join the world’s biggest huddle!!!
- What Health Services Center student featured plasmas
- When Oct 30, 2013 from 02:00 PM to 11:00 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where AC-Atrium
- Contact Name Health Services Center
- Contact Phone 718-262-2050
- Add event to calendar iCal
**All presenting donors with NYBC between now and January 17, 2014 will be entered into a sweepstakes for one pair of tickets to Super Bowl XLVIII! (valued at $2,500)
The more often you donate, the more times you will be entered.
Every person who presents to donate blood as part of the campaign will also receive a red Super Community Blood Drive wristband.
- Bring ID with signature or photo
- Minimum weight 110 lbs or more
- Age 16 must have parental consent
- No new tattoos in the last 12 months
To Schedule an Appointment-Please contact:
Division of Student Development
Student Activities Ms. Phelps 718-262-2286 or
Sharon Hawkins (718) 262-2050