Student Health Services Center
The mission of the Student Health Services Center is to foster health and well-being for all students in York College of the City University of New York. We encourage holistic health, which includes mental health care, illness prevention, early recognition of illness, while making appropriate referrals as necessary.
- to ensure 100% of York College students meet the legal immunization requirements
- to provide health insurance benefit information & opportunities to members of the York College community
- to provide excellent customer service
- to support students with health concerns
- to provide experiential learning opportunities for students.
Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM *
Friday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
*Evening hours when classes are in session
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd., Room AC-1F01, Jamaica, NY 11451 Phone: (718) 262-2050 Fax: (718) 262-2099