To qualify, a successful applicant,
- Must be a citizen of the United States, national of the United States, alien admitted as a refugee, or alien lawfully admitted to the United States as a permanent resident.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (at least 6 credits per semester) in the following majors: Chemistry (BA/BS), Computer Science (BS), Mathematics (BA/BS), or Physics (BS).
- Must obtain Pell Grant eligibility via the FAFSA to receive an award.
- Must have an 85% high school average.
- Must agree to participate in seminar courses, which include multidisciplinary STEM projects and/or research components.
- Must agree to participate in a cohort in foundational math courses.