MMR and Meningitis
The most current information is presented.
MMR vaccine data & Meningitis status requirements
Proof of 2 MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is required by New York State law.
Completion of the Meningitis form must also be completed according to New York State law. If you are less than 18 years old, the Meningitis form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
You can refuse the Meningitis vaccine, but the Meningitis form MUST still be completed indicating such.
If you did received the meningitis vaccine, you MUST complete the meningitis form and provide proof of having received the meningitis vaccine.
How to submit the required forms:
- Click the Forms tab above.
- Print and complete the Student Immunization Record form.
- Print and complete the 2-page Medical Record/Physical Examination form if needed by your department.
- The Physical Examination page must be completed by your healthcare provider.
- Then click the Documents Upload link on the Home tab above, to submit your completed forms and proof of vaccinations.
- For further information email: StudHealthSvcCtr@york.cuny.edu or call (718) 262-2050.
- NOTE: All forms can be completed and saved without printing.