CLC Test Taking Skills Workshop (Sp 2021)
Midterms are coming up! Brush up on your test-taking skills in this workshop hosted by the tutoring services at the CLC!
The Collaborative Learning Center (CLC) is offering free workshops this semester. Each workshop focuses on a specific topic in writing, study skills, or grammar. These workshops aim to be supplemental resources that your current courses.
Writing & Study Skills Workshops
All writing and study skills workshops will take place on Zoom, from 12pm - 1:50pm on the following dates:
- March 16, 2021: Test-Taking Skills
- March 18, 2021: Body Paragraphs
- April 15, 2021: Academic Research
All grammar workshops will take place on Zoom, from 12pm - 1:50pm on the following dates:
- March 6, 2021: Basic Sentence Structure
- April 10, 2021: Run-ons & Fragments
- April 24, 2021: Subject-Verb Agreement
- May 1, 2021: Punctuation
All workshops can be joined via the following Zoom inviteInvitation link:tinyurl.com/CLCWriting
Meeting ID: 851 4786 0374