DGW100-Students (Fall 2020 #2)
Want to graduate on time? Want to track your academic progress? Want to plan your desired GPA? Classes? Learn How to Use DegreeWorks!
After attending the DegreeWorks Workshop you will:
- Understand how to correctly read a degree audit
- Know the degree requirements for your major of interest
- Understand how to review course grades and academic standing
- Practicing using the GPA calculators
- Know the difference between cumulative GPA and major GPA
- Appreciate how to use the “What-If” function to explore different choices of major if intending to change curriculum
- Estimate how many semesters it will take to graduate
Important Note: DegreeWorks is an advisement and registration tool. It is not an official transcript.
To sign up for a workshop: https://www.york.cuny.edu/academics/advisement/degreeworks/degreeworks-workshop-sign-up