Additional Benefit Programs and Information
The following benefits are available to active employees:
- CUNY Work/Life Program Introduction Letter
- CCA Brochure
- CCA June Employee Orientations
- CCA June Manager Orientations
- CCA Service Area overview
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Attestation and Request Form
- Emergency Family Medical Leave Expansion Act Attestation and Request Form
- Application for Payment of Death Benefit
- New York State Deferred Compensation Plan-457 Plan
- New York's 529 College Savings Program Direct Plan
- Transit Benefit [Do you commute? Chances are you can save through the commuter benefits program.]
- 511NY Rideshare
- CUNY e-Mall [The CUNY eMALL is a virtual shopping plaza where merchants offer a variety of discounts and other promotional programs on goods and services. To access the eMall you must be logged into the CUNY portal and registered as a faculty and/or staff member or an enrolled CUNY student.]
- Workers' Compensation
- Witness Report of Injury [PDF]
- CUNY Worklife Program
- Health Insurance Rate Comparison Chart
Did You Know...
...York College employees can take advantage of discounts on fitness, Broadway shows, telephone carriers and much, much more? Log onto the CUNY eMall via the link above for details.
...York College employees can receive one-on-one financial and retirement counseling from TIAA and MetLife? Check the College event calendar for their monthly campus visits and schedule an appointment.