How to Find a Purchase Order Number in CUNYfirst
Purchase Order numbers are required when entering receipts in CUNYfirst.
- Log in to CUNYfirst
- Navigate to: Financials Supply Chain > eProcurement > Manage Requisitions.
- On this screen, delete the "Date From" field and click "Search."
- Find the requisition in the list, and then click the white triangle on the far left, next to the Requisition ID Number.
- The section will expand to display the request lifespan. If the requisition has become a Purchase Order, the Purchase Orders icon can be clicked to view the Purchase Order Inquiry screen.
- In the "PO information" section, the PO number, the date the Purchase Order was created and other information about the Purchase Order will be displayed.