U.S. Fulbright Scholar Dr. Selena T. Rodgers
- Fulbright U.S. Scholar Grantee, Specialist Program, The Fulbright Program is the flagship international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs (ECA) and Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES) designed to "increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries, 2013-2018.
- President Marcia V. Keizs and Provost Ivelaw Lloyd Griffith congratulate Fulbright U.S. Scholar, Specialist Program, Dr. Selena T. Rodgers,
- Fulbright U.S. Scholar 2013 Awardee, Specialist Program.
- Free International University of Moldova, Visiting Professor
- Rodgers, S. T., and Gibson, P. (2013, June 15). "International Social Work Professional Standards. Free International University, Faculty of Psychology and Social Assistance." Chişinău, Republic Moldova, Eastern Europe.
- Rodgers, S. T. (2013, July). Raising Tolerance and Respect for Difference and Global Social Assistance Experts in Chişinău, Republic of Moldova. Prepared for and supported by Fulbright Office. Washington, DC
- Project Casa Mare, International Center for Advancement of Social Work in Countries with Transition Economies, Executive Board of Directors, 2013 - 2014
- Rodgers, S. T. (2013, September 30). "A Fulbright Specialist's Experience in developing Global Social Work Education in Chişinău, Moldova: An outsider within. Vaal Triangle Campus, North-West University" inVanderbijpark, South Africa.
- Rodgers, S. T. (2013, October 29). "My Fulbright Specialist experience in Moldova, Eastern Europe: Global Social Work Education, Aleksandr Pushkin, and reflections as an outsider within." Global Education at CUNY Forum. York College of the City University of New York. Queens, NY.
- Romanian - U.S. Fulbright Commission, Invited Peer Reviewer
- Project Casa Mare, International Center for Advancement of Social Work in Countries with Transition Economies, Advisory Board Member
- Wermeling, L., and Rodgers, S. T. (2014, March 20). "The world of Moldova: Social Work Education in a transitional political climate." The 31st Annual Conference of Association of Baccalaureate Social Work Program Directors, Inc., Louisville, KY.
- Rodgers, S. T. (May 2014). York College Academic Affairs Update Newsletter. Volume VIII, Issue 4. Fulbrighters Present at Social Work Conference. p. 7.
- Rodgers, S. T. (2014, July 11). Fulbright Specialist's Report on Revisioning Social Work Education in Europe's Most Impoverished Country: Global Perspectives, Post-Soviet Pedagogies, Curriculum Development. Joint World Conference on Social Work, Education, and Social Development: Promoting Social and Economic Equity in South Melbourne, Australia
- Rodgers, S. T. (September 2014). York College Academic Affairs Update Newsletter. Volume VIII, Issue 5. Global Social Work is on the move. p. 16. https://www.york.cuny.edu/academics/academic-affairs/newsletter/volume-8-issue-5/view
Chancellor James B. Milliken Celebrates CUNY Faculty and Student Fulbright Award Winners, November 11, 2014
- Certificate of Recognition, "Salute to Scholars" in Honor of Outstanding Scholarly Achievements and Contributions to the Creation and Transmittal of Knowledge, Board of Trustees Chairperson Benno Schmidt, CUNY Chancellor James B. Milliken and Interim Executive Vice Chancellor and University Provost Julia Wrigley, New-York Historical Society, New York, NY. December 10, 2014.