Petrie Fund Application
The Carroll and Milton Petrie Student Emergency Grant Fund was created to provide quick response grants to students in good academic standing who are going through short-term financial emergencies to remain in school. Students who demonstrate need and are facing a current emergency may apply for the grant.
The Maximum Award is $2,000
Recent job loss, Fire in Home, Theft of computer, books, clothing, or other essential belongings. Homelessness due to loss of housing (for self and family dependents), to name a few.
Personal debts, Full or partial tuition costs, Legal representation in a criminal proceeding or York College/CUNY disciplinary proceedings. This is not a complete listing. Please contact the Student Development Office if you have questions regarding your situtation's
- Download and complete the Petrie Fund Application Form
- Read and follow the instructions on the form as required.
- This document requires you (the applicant) respond to four (4) questions regarding your situation.
- Provide any additional additional supporting documentation if necessary.
- Download and complete the Carroll and Milton Petrie Student Emergency Grant Program Applicant Agreement.
- Return your completed Petrie Fund Application Form and the signed Applicant Agreement, and any supporting documentation to either Room AC-2F01-A, or AC-3M02.
- Once your completed application has been submitted, you will be contacted with 72 hours for a brief consultation.
Your Petrie Emergency Grant application must be complete in order to be given consideration. The application is not a guarantee that you will be awarded funds.
You may only apply for a grant once during an academic year.