Introducing Haven - Life Skills Development for Students
As part of our comprehensive prevention program for new and continuing students, York College expects you to complete the Haven Understanding Sexual Assault Tutorial. This online course will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your college years and beyond.
Please Read the Following Carefully:
You are expected to complete Haven! You will need one EverFi Higher Education Account to access the course from your dashboard.
To Fulfill York’s Requirement:
- Go to http://www.everfi.com/login
- Enter the Registration Code 20965e55 and click “I’m a Student” to create your EverFi Account
- Note: When prompted, please enter your 8-digit CUNYFirst EMPLD ID to receive credit for completion
*If you already have an EverFi Higher Education Account, go to http://www.everfi.com/login, enter your login information, and then enter registration code 20965e55 by clicking “Add a Course” in the top right corner of the Dashboard.
Computer Requirements for Haven
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- Use any major web browser released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
Other Important Information:
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students' attitudes and behaviors;
- All survey responses are confidential;
- York College will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students' answers;
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the "Help" link within the course.
Thank you, and enjoy the course!
Dr. Vincent Banrey
Interim Dean for Student Development
cc: Gail Marshall, PHR Title IX Coordinator