2019-2020 Auxiliary Enterprises Request for Proposals (RFP)
To: Faculty and Staff
From: YC Auxiliary Enterprises Board
RE: 2019-2020 Auxiliary Enterprises Request for Proposals (RFP)
Date: September 4, 2019
The York College Auxiliary Enterprises Corporation (AEC) provides funding for campus initiatives three times per year. As stated in the Auxiliary Enterprises By-laws, “all funds must be used to assist in developing, improving and increasing the programs, resources and facilities of York College to enable it to provide more extensive educational opportunities and services to its students, faculty, administrative staff, alumni and others in the college community.”
The RFP applications for the fall funding cycle are due Wednesday, September 18, 2019. The funding period is October 1, 2019 – February 29, 2020.
The requirements are as follows:
- Current full-time faculty and staff members are eligible to apply
- Student clubs are not eligible to apply
- Only one application per department will be considered on each round
- Repeat applications are welcomed, but applicants must submit additional information as needed
- The same RFP projects/proposal will only be funded for a total of two (2) times by York College Auxiliary Enterprises within a fiscal year, with the completion of the Final Report document before the end of each funding period
- All applications MUST be approved by the appropriate department head prior to submission.
All awardees must submit a Final Report to the AEC. The Final Report for this funding period is due by, Monday, March 30, 2020. As a reminder, if you received funding during the prior funding period, your Final Report on the usage of funds are due October 31, 2019. Failure to submit a Final Report will deem a repeat proposal ineligible in the next funding phase.
Please email your RFP submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org Nicole Williams - Administrative Affairs - York College/CUNY 94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd Jamaica NY 11451 Phone: (718) 262-2332 Fax: (718) 262-2730