NSF Funded Summer Undergraduate Research Program in Biology at Duquesne University
A 10 week immersive research experience in the biological sciences. We offer a stipend of $5750 and free-on campus housing and meal plan. The application deadline is Feb. 15th, 2019. For more information see https://www.duq.edu/biologycircle. A flyer describing the program is attached, and program highlights are listed below. Please contact me if you have any questions. Please forward to students or colleagues who may be interested.
1. A $5750 stipend and free on-campus housing and meal plan
2. Ten-week immersive program with a focus on biological research
3. Career development, including grad school opportunities
4. Community engagement by teaching science to middle school-aged children
5. Starts with an orientation boot camp and ends with a capstone research symposium