Information Technology Assessment
The mission of Information Technology Services Office is to provide excellence in technology infrastructure, application functionality, and customer service in support of the College's Academic, Administrative and Student Support Services objectives to improve the learning experience.
- Define and maintain a strategic vision to the support and upgrade YORK College's technology infrastructure.
- Develop and oversee the execution of a comprehensive financial strategy for the maintenance, support, and upgrade of campus educational and administrative technological infrastructure.
- Lead initiatives to collaborate across departments and functional areas to support the adoption and implementation of technology in all aspects of school business, including those that improve teaching and learning
- Promote the professional development and technical training of IT Staff in the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to manage, maintain and improve resources and campus educational and administrative technological infrastructure.
- Support the Effort for the improved performance across all IT Units
The Information Technology Assessment Unit is part of the Administrative Affairs Division.