CUNY Language Immersion Program (CLIP) Assessment
The mission of the CUNY Language Immersion Program at York College is to effectively prepare students with limited English proficiency to achieve the cognitive academic language competency necessary to succeed in college. We offer academic programming and specialized support services that enrich the life of every student and demonstrate our commitment to excellence in teaching.
- Assist students develop competencies to overcome language barriers in the learning process.
- Educate students about college life.
- Help students become autonomous learners.
- Help students develop computer skills.
- Provide academic preparation to ESL students.
The CUNY Language Immersion Program (CLIP) Assessment Unit is part of the Academic Affairs Division.