Student Development Assessment
The mission of the Division of Student Development is to integrate, engage, involve, and validate students at York College. By operating and implementing effective programs and services, we enable and empower students to become self-actualized, passionate, and engaged learners in a global society.
- Assess the quality of programs, services, and activities to improve the student experience.
- Implement services that support the personal development, health, safety, and wellness of York College students.
- Offer programs that enhance student persistence, retention, and graduation rates.
- Promote a student-centered environment that focuses on inclusion, equity, and respect.
- Provide support services that assist students in achieving their personal and professional goals.
The Student Development Assessment Unit is part of the Student Development Division.