Office of Veterans Affairs Assessment
The Office of Veterans Affairs (OVA) supports veterans and their families by promoting community awareness, providing academic program information, benefit and education counseling, referral to essential agencies, and certifying eligible students to receive education benefits under various state and federal programs. OVA plays a supporting role in the development and implementation of educational and transitional processes designed to position the college as a designated military friendly institution.
- Collaborate with other institutions to create post-graduate opportunities for student veterans.
- Connect student veterans with scholarship opportunities.
- Identify career opportunities for student veterans.
- Promote Office of Veterans Affairs(OVA) services and educational opportunities at York College.
- Support student veterans engagement in the college community.
The Office of Veterans Affairs Assessment Unit is part of the Enrollment Management and Student Affairs Division.