Center for Students with Disabilities Assessment
The mission of the Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD) is to ensure that students with disabilities at York College have equal access to programs, activities, and services. CSD facilitates a fulfilling college experience for students with disabilities through education, accommodations, awareness, collaboration, empowerment, and advocacy.
- Commit to assessment practices that effectively evaluate programs and services offered to students with disabilities.
- Ensure quality service and delivery of reasonable and appropriate accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Facilitate students with disabilities' personal development and academic success.
- Promote inclusive and accessible programs, services, activities, technology and facilities.
- Provide education and consultation to the campus community about disability issues.
The Center for Students with Disabilities Assessment Unit is part of the Enrollment Management and Student Affairs Division.