Center for Students with Disabilities Assessment
The Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD) is committed to making individuals with disabilities full participants in its programs, services, and activities through compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 as well as state and local laws and regulations. It is the policy of York College that no otherwise qualified individual with a disability shall be denied access to or participation in any program, services or activity offered by the College.
- Commit to assessment practices that effectively evaluate programs and services offered to students with disabilities.
- Ensure quality service and delivery of reasonable and appropriate accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Facilitate students with disabilities' personal development and academic success.
- Promote inclusive and accessible programs, services, activities, technology and facilities.
- Provide education and consultation to the campus community about disability issues.
The Center for Students with Disabilities Assessment Unit is part of the Enrollment Management and Student Affairs Division.