Career Services Assessment
The mission of Career Services is to effectively provide all students with high-level learning opportunities that increase their global marketplace skills, by collaborating with academic departments, integrating the college’s mission while continuing to develop our CUNY-WIDE and external partnerships.
- Cultivate and strengthen partnerships among internal and external constituents that contribute to students' professional employment opportunities.
- Increase focus on updating our website and developing virtual process' related to engaging students with the office tuaging activites
- Integrate innovative technology that supports students' exploration of academic and career opportunities.
- Provide experiential learning opportunities for students that compliment academic preparation and enhance student employability.
- Provide opportunities through a fully virtual engaging support office to enhance students' employability and career readiness.
The Career Services Assessment Unit is part of the Enrollment Management and Student Affairs Division.