Service Delivery Assessment
The mission of the York College IT Service Delivery Unit is to provide exceptional customer service in handling end user computing service requests, information inquiries, systems use assistance, troubleshooting, problem escalation and resolution, and client advocacy.
- Advocate on behalf of end-user computing clients for improvements to systems, services, and procedures that will enhance the College's end-user computing technology.
- Escalate problems appropriately to minimize time to resolution
- Identify and recommend operational improvements to enhance the client end-user computing experience in accessing support services and improve time to resolution
- Identify areas of recurring problems for corrective action and problem avoidance
- Provide professional customer service experience and client satisfaction in all cases
The Service Delivery Assessment Unit is part of the Administrative Affairs Division.