Network Access Assessment
The Information Technology Infrastructure office provides reliable, continuous, secure storage and computing facilities to support students, faculty and staff while maintaining uninterrupted network and voice connectivity service.
- Improve cloud-based application security
- Improve computing and storage management
- Improve endpoint security
- Improve IT Infrastructure capacity management and forecasting.
- Improve network support-ability and reliability by upgrading/removing unsupported network switches with new state-of-art equipment.
- Provide high availability and resiliency in Disaster Recovery strategy by improving and expanding Data Center.
- Provide secure, reliable and high quality converged voice services.
- Upgrade messaging system
The Network Access Assessment Unit is part of the Administrative Affairs Division.