Office of Planning and Budget Assessment
The Office of Planning and Budget efficiently and effectively plan and manages the budgetary resources of York College to optimize resource utilization in support of instruction, research, and student development activities. We serve our constituents through the Offices of Budget, Business, Bursar, and Purchasing.
- Develop and oversee the execution of a comprehensive financial strategy for the College.
- Maintain compliance with City University of New York (CUNY) and New York State policies, procedures
- Maximize return on investment and expand revenue sources.
- Provide accurate, timely, and reliable financial information to the College to support optimal decision making.
- Provide high-quality procurement services to the York College community
- Support and guide the efforts for an improved customer service experience across all units.
The Office of Planning and Budget Assessment Unit is part of the Administrative Affairs Division.