Web Systems Assessment
The mission of the York College Web Systems Team is to develop and maintain a state-of-the-art web content and application platform to support of the College’s communications plan, improve operational efficiency, and to promote awareness and engagement throughout the college community.
- Assist Departments in developing Web Applications that meet business requirements and promote operational efficiency
- Assist Student groups in the effective use of Web technology and services
- Assure all University policies and mandates pertaining to Website Content are met
- Assure Web Content is compliant with Americans with Disability Act accessibility standards
- Develop and maintain Web systems, software, and applications to ensure optimum performance and security levels at all times
- Train faculty and staff in the use of the Content Management System
The Web Systems Assessment Unit is part of the Administrative Affairs Division.