Administrative Affairs Assessment
The Division of Administrative Affairs facilitates the effective governance of York College’s financial, human, and capital resources, ensuring the College’s financial stability and organizational viability.
- Build strategic internal and external relationships to generate revenue.
- Develop and demonstrate efficient and effective stewardship of financial and capital resources consistent with institutional protocols.
- Ensure access to educational opportunities for all students and meet their individual needs.
- Promote a safe and healthy work environment that encourages high quality teaching and learning.
- Support personnel policies, procedures, and practices which: create and maintain a highly qualified, professional, diverse, and responsive workforce; foster human resource development; encourage effective allocation of York College's resources; and ensures compliance with City University of New York, Federal, State, and City rules and regulations
The Administrative Affairs Assessment Unit is part of the Administrative Affairs Division.