- Summer Jazzers
- York College Summer Jazz Program is a six-week, college-credit, tuition-free program for NYC high school students that began in 2005.
- What Performing Arts Center Music student
- When Aug 04, 2018 from 02:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where Louis Armstrong House, Corona, 34-56 107th St, Corona, NY 11368
- Contact Name Dr. Tom Zlabinger
- Contact Phone (718) 262-2412
- Attendees Open to the public
- Add event to calendar iCal
Over the years the Summer Jazz Program it has evolved into the York College Summer Arts Program, with parallel tracks in Music Business and Computer Graphics. Across the three tracks, there are 67 HS students enrolled this summer!
All three tracks will complete a joint project of producing a CD, with music performed by the jazz students.
- SAT 8/4 @ 2 p.m. Louis Armstrong House, Corona
- TUE 8/14 @ 7 p.m. Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center (York College)
- THU 8/16 @ 10 a.m. College Now Graduation Ceremony @ PAC