- Examining the Mind-Body Connection Conference
- An Introspective Look for the York Community
- What employee featured employee Development and Alumni Affairs student student featured
- When Mar 28, 2018 from 08:30 AM to 12:15 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC-2D01
- Contact Name Jennifer Chan
- Contact Phone 718-262-2747
- Attendees Students, faculty and staff
- Add event to calendar iCal
School of Health Sciences and the Professional Programs and Committee on Comprehensive Faculty Professional Development Present The Spring Conference, Examining the Mind-Body Connection: An Introspective Look for the York Community
- Clara Kiely, MSW
Outreach Programs Coordinator
National Alliance on Mental Illness-NYC Metro
Mental Health, Stress, and Wellness for Helping Professionals
- Mark Caselli, DPM, FACSM
Adjunct Professor, Ramapo College of New Jersey
Adjunct Professor, New York College of Podiatric Medicine
College Campus Walk for Success: A Program to Promote Movement on Our College Campuses
All York College and other CUNY Faculty and Students are invited.
Please RSVP for the conference by March 26, 2018, to Jennifer Chan.
Faculty members are asked to provide a roster to register an entire class.
Continental Breakfast Will Be Served.