- SGA Elections - Deadline Extended
- The Nomination Petition Form will close on Friday, March 25, 2022, at 5 pm.
- What SGA Student Activities
- When Mar 14, 2022 09:00 AM to Mar 25, 2022 05:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Contact Name James Salnave
- Contact Phone 718-262-2073
- Add event to calendar iCal
Run for a seat in SGA
Do you want to get involved on campus, develop your leadership skills, and participate in policy-making?
Do you want to represent the York student body, have a voice on the allocation of funds from student activity fees, participate in the campus-wide committees, or improve the student experience at York?
If so, please consider running for the 2022 - 2023 York College Student Government Association (SGA).
Interested students (second-semester freshmen and above) can run as a Departmental Senator representing their academic department or a Senator-At-Large. To be a candidate for the 2022 - 2023 SGA, students must log in to Blackboard and go to the “York College Elections Committee” site in “My Organizations” panel, review the PowerPoint presentation on this site, click reviewed, and then you will receive access to the Nomination Petition Form to fill out to be considered. The Nomination Petition Form will close on Friday, March 25, 2022, at 5 pm.
For more information and to apply, visit Blackboard - My Organizations - York College Elections Committee
- You can change campus life
- You will gain leadership skills
- You will make friends and earn a stipend $$$
- You will get networking opportunities
- You will expand your resume
- You get to advocate for your fellow cardinals
- You will have fun!