- Senior Portraits - Last Day to Upload Picture for MarchingOrder
- Professional portraits, 24-hour advance appointment only
- What Commencement
- When May 20, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Contact Name Dr. Phelps
- Add event to calendar iCal
Class of 2021 York College Graduates may take their senior portraits on campus starting May 6, 2021.
Professional portraits by 24-hour advance appointment only
- Step One: Schedule your portrait at www.thorntonstudio.com
- Step Two: Select “Schedule Appointment”
- Step Three: Enter School Code: 04759
The portrait sitting is free and you can view your portrait proofs online. Please dress as for a job interview or business portrait. Academic attire will be available. You may bring your personal academic attire including your tassel, hood, stole, or cords.
Access to campus by 24-hour advance portrait appointment only.
Please note that all visitors must complete the daily Symptom Checker via the Everbridge Health Checker app before they arrive on campus. Students who do not illustrate proof of completion will not be granted access to the building. In addition, all students must adhere to social distancing and other safety guidelines during their visit to campus. Only the graduate who is taking the picture will be allowed in the building. Enter the building via the Guy R. Brewer entrance.
Pictures will be taken in the Cafeteria.
Any Questions: please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org mention York College in Subject line.