- Music Production Magic
- NAfME Lecture (National Association for Music Education)
- What plasmas student featured Performing and Fine Arts
- When Oct 16, 2018 from 12:00 PM to 01:50 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC-LL02
- Contact Name Mark Adams
- Contact Phone (718) 262-2411
- Add event to calendar iCal
NAfME Lecture (National Association for Music Education)
"Music Production Magic"
Featuring Robert Anderson
The computer has unleashed and democratized music production. What was once only possible in a large studio is now easy to do without having to leave your bedroom. Its uses are not limited to electronic music and beat making: even traditional composers and aspiring media stars can benefit from the power of computer-based production tools and techniques.
Come learn more about them, and how to get started.
Robert Anderson is a proud York College graduate. As a recording engineer, he specializes in capturing acoustic music on-location. Whether in the finest concert hall or on a living room couch, he enjoys producing recordings of musicians in their natural environments. He currently teaches Music Production at Queensborough Community College.