- Getting Started with E-Commerce on Shopify Part 1 (Initial Set Up)
- The purpose of this course is to assist attendees with getting started with Shopify and build a store from scratch.
- What SBA SBDC
- When Feb 04, 2021 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Where Zoom
- Contact Name Brian Yeung
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
This is a basic beginner-level course that will help to take participates from concept to idea.
Launching an e-commerce store with Shopify doesn’t require you to have a degree and a ton of technical skills, but it helps when you have a guide that can help you through the process. This 2-part training series will teach you how to build a store from scratch. This course will help you take the guesswork out of the process and give you a step-by-step process to follow that works!
In this session participants will learn:
- Setting Up Your Account
- Picking a Theme that works for your business
- Adding your first product to your store
- Optimizing your store images with Canva
- Setting Up Your Shopify Blog (And why this is so important)