- 9th Annual Occupational Therapy Research Colloquium
- The Annual Research Colloquium was created to provide a forum for dialogue among researchers, clinicians, educators and students of Occupational Therapy, in order to further Occupational Therapy in advancing health and function.
- What Occupational Therapy
- When Oct 16, 2018 from 04:45 PM to 07:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC-2D01
- Contact Name OT
- Contact Phone 718-262-2720
- Add event to calendar iCal
Shifting to a Strength Based Practice: Translating Research into Action by speaker Dr. Kristie Patten Koenig, PhD, OT/L, FAOTA
Who Should Attend
CUNY Faculty, Occupational Therapists, Clinicians and Health and Human Service provides, Occupational Therapy students and students of health professions, movement science, and rehabilitation. This is a NYSOTA/AOTA approved CEU event.
- Understand a strength based approach as applied broadly and more specifically to individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Translate research findings on strength based interventions, resilience and motivation into a strength based practice.
- Re-frame the role of occupational therapy as central to using a strength based approach as part of our unique value to the client we serve.