- Lecture by Matthew Thomas Diner, Ph.D., LCSW
- The Department of Social Work invites you to a 30 minute presentation by Dr. Matthew Diner
- What student employee Social Work
- When May 17, 2018 from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC-3B04
- Contact Name Doria Thompson
- Contact Phone 718-262-2606
- Add event to calendar iCal
Dr. Diner is a licensed psychotherapist in New York City providing psychotherapy to children, adolescents, and adults. He specializes in providing patient and family-centered therapy. Dr. Diner has special clinical interests in anxiety, depression, mood disorders, trauma, and parenting.
Dr. Diner has been professionally trained in several theoretical models including Psychodynamic, Relational, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP), and Multi-systemic Therapy (MST). In his practice, he integrates methods and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to individual needs.
Dr. Diner received his doctorate and MSW in Social Work from Yeshiva University.