- Lecture by Renie Rondon-Jackson, Ph.D., LCSW-R
- The Department of Social Work Invites you to a 30 minute presentation by Dr. Renie Rondon-Jackson
- What Social Work employee student
- When May 14, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC-3B04
- Contact Name Doria Thompson
- Contact Phone 718-262-2606
- Add event to calendar iCal
Dr. Renie Rondon-Jackson research interest is in the family systems and she is currently in the early stages of developing a research project to explore the intersection of gender, marriage and income inequality in Black families specifically looking at the dynamics of black women who are coupled with men less educated with less earning ability.
Dr. Rondon-Jackson is currently in the process of working on two collaborative projects which will yield several publications.
Dr. Rondon-Jackson received her doctorate from New York University Silver School of Social Work.