- 2022 – 2023 Auxiliary Enterprises RFP Award - $500: Fall 2022.
Chaitanand Radhamohan is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the State of New York. He has taught many accounting and taxation courses at the undergraduate level including Principles of Accounting I and II, Financial Statement Analysis, Accounting Internships, Advanced Financial Accounting, Individual Income Taxation, and Advanced Income Taxation. He also has extensive experience in public accounting, particularly in the areas of corporate and partnership taxation.
|Tuesday||4pm - 6pm by Appointment|
|Thursday||4pm - 6pm by Appointment|
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting Education
- Financial Accounting
- Income Taxation
Publications in Field Of Expertise
Professional Honors, Prizes, Fellowships
Other Professional Activities and Public Service
- Campus Advocate and Member of the Institute of Management Accountants ("IMA"): Fall 2022 - Present.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountant ("AICPA"): 2003 - Present.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance ("VITA") Program at New York State Senator Leroy Comrie's Office: Fall 2020 - Present.
- Featured Speaker, “Life 101 The Series – Let’s Talk Filing Taxes” sponsored by New York State Senator Leroy Comrie’s Office: January 18, 2022.
- Judge, Junior Science and Humanities Symposium ("JSHS"), York College of the City University of New York: February 6, 2022.
- Judge, Junior Science and Humanities Symposium ("JSHS"), York College of the City University of New York: February 12, 2023.
- Guest Speaker, "Career Planning in Accounting and Finance", Western University of the State of Connecticut: Spring 2023.