- Pharmaceutical Science and Business (MS) Webinar
- The goal of the Master of Pharmaceutical Science and Business Program at York College is to prepare students for responsible positions in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
- What Graduate Webinar Pharmaceutical Science
- When Nov 16, 2021 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Add event to calendar iCal
Opportunities for students successfully completing the program include careers with Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies, professional societies, government, and international agencies. In this two-year graduate program, students will complete a total of 36 credits toward the degree, of which 24 will be from the Common Core Courses and 12 from the optional Elective Courses. Full-time students will be expected to take 9 credits per semester.