How to Upload an Attachment in CUNYfirst
Attachments are necessary for the majority of CUNYfirst requisitions.
CUNY and state guidelines require supporting documentation (quotes, product pages, technical specifications, letters of justification, etc.) to procure goods or services.
- Scan all related paperwork (quotes, invoices, product pages, technical specifications, letters of justification, etc.), as they will need to be uploaded into CUNYfirst. CUNYfirst will accept PDFs, Microsoft Word documents, text documents and JPEGs, in addition to other common file types.
- To upload files to a requisition in progress, navigate to the Review and Submit screen. To upload files to a requisition that has already been saved, locate the requisition using the Manage Requisitions screen.
- Scroll to the right-hand side of the page and click on the "Comments" button ( ) located to the right of the item line.
- On the "Comments" screen, click the yellow button marked "Add Attachment." Select "Browse" from the pop-up menu, and then find the files that were scanned and saved earlier. Select the file and then click "Upload." When the upload is complete click the yellow "OK" button.
- Click "Save and Submit," to begin the approval process, or click "Save and preview approvals," to save the requisition and come back to it later. Once the requisition has been saved, the browser window may be closed.