- Cornell University Cooperative Extension Workshop
- Join educators from the Urban Environment Program at Cornell University Cooperative Extension in NYC for a series of workshops that explore the importance and management of the urban forest in Jamaica, Queens. Workshops will include both indoor and outdoor experiential learning.
- What student featured employee featured Biology
- When Sep 28, 2010 from 04:00 PM to 05:50 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where 4E07
- Contact Name Dr. Cheryl Adams
- Add event to calendar iCal
Workshop will be repeated on September 30th (Same time and place)
Workshop1: Explore Your Urban Forest (Sept. 28 and again on Sept. 30)
Just what is an urban forest? How important is it to your well-being, and to the well-being of the community and the environment? Learn about the components of the urban forest and what it takes to keep it healthy. Explore the neighborhood street trees to determine what benefits they provide.