- York SAVES Domestic Violence Advocacy Program
- Become a Domestic Violence Advocate!
- What Women History Month Current Students
- When Nov 15, 2021 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Where Online
- Contact Name Dr. Ebonie Jackson
- Contact Phone 718-262-2008
- Add event to calendar iCal
Interested in serving the community and lessening the harmful effects of Domestic Violence on our community? Then we need YOU to sign up to become a Domestic Violence Advocate in the York SAVES DV Advocacy Program. Attend one (1) DV 101 training and perform two (2) classroom presentations and you will receive the title of Domestic Violence Advocate and a $20 Metrocard!
Sign up! Help out! Make a difference!