WAC for Students
Here, you will find the following materials to help you with your writing courses:
- Information about writing requirements for graduation
- MLA, APA, and Chicago style guides
- Course handouts designed for writing-intensive courses
- Infosheets on the process of writing a paper
- Specific Infosheets on how to write papers in different classes
- Links to writing guides for disciplines ranging from Anthropology to Theater
Please visit the WI courses webpage for current listing.
We hope that you find these materials useful. If you need additional assistance with your writing, talk to your professor and visit the Writing Center in AC-1C18.