WAC for Faculty
Here, you will find the following materials to help you design, teach, and evaluate writing assignments in your writing-intensive courses:
- Our comprehensive WAC Guide to Teaching Writing-Intensive Courses
- Information about working with a Writing Fellow
- An archive of our Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning presentations and workshops
- WAC-produced videos about teaching writing
- Links to WAC resources at other institutions
In addition, you may find other materials on the site useful as student handouts or guides:
- Multiple Language Learners (MLL)
- Our APA, MLA, and Chicago style guides
- Our History Writing Guide
- Infosheets on the paper-writing process
- Discipline-specific Infosheets for specific assignments and courses
- Links to handouts and resources in disciplines ranging from Anthropology to Theater
For information about getting a writing-intensive course approved, download the fillable form.
For research assessing the effectiveness of Writing Across the Curriculum within CUNY and beyond, click here.
For the archive of our newsletter Word on WAC, click here.