- 5th Annual Undergraduate Research Day - Abstracts Submission Deadline
- The Office of Undergraduate Research at York College is pleased to announce the call for abstracts for our 5th Annual Research Day. The conference will take place from 9 to 5pm in the Academic Core building at York College on April 24th, 2014.
- What student featured Undergraduate Research
- When Mar 01, 2014 from 08:00 AM to 11:50 PM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Where York College
- Contact Name Rudy
- Contact Phone 718-262-2813
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Research Day is a celebration of undergraduate research and creative scholarship in all disciplines at York College. The conference also offers opportunities for students to connect with potential faculty mentors. Abstract submission is open for reports of original research and creative scholarship as well as classroom projects that engage students in research-like experiences. All submissions require sponsorship by a faculty mentor. Submissions should conform to the Student Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations. Accepted abstracts will be published in the York College Undergraduate Research Day Proceedings. Consequently, faculty mentors should be careful to review all submitted work.
• The deadline for abstract submissions is March 1st, 2014.
• Conference registration for attendees will close on April 1st, 2014
• For questions, please email us: email@example.com
For abstract submission, please refer to our web page: http://www.york.cuny.edu/academics/undergraduate-research
For information on scholarships and research opportunities, find the York College Office of Undergraduate Research on Facebook and Twitter.