A signed Waiver and Release Form and proof of travelers’ insurance (Study Abroad only) are required. If a Waiver and Release Form has already been submitted to the Study Abroad/Study Away program you will be attending, a copy of the waiver will suffice; if not, please include an original waiver with your application. Maximum file size is 4MB